I worked for several years as a producer at BBC Training & Development (later BBC Academy). Much of the work involved collaborating with broadcast and production trainers, learning consultants, designers, developers and voiceover artists.
Among the e-learning modules I was responsible for were:
- 5-Minute Guides – short interactions introducing the basics of using microphones and Minidisc recorders for BBC Radio staff
- TV Fundamentals – introduction to the principles of analogue television technology
- Upfront, the BBC-wide staff induction
- TV production training including Rigorous Recces
- Technology Vision, Fair Selection, TV Directing