Avalon Trees is a family-run tree surgeon business covering Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire. They focus on customer satisfaction and environmentally sensitive working practices, on a foundation of safety and proficiency.
Avalon approached me to redesign their website with the aim of growing their business, reaching new customers and increasing their profile on search engines. I guided them through some of the best options and provided added value by suggesting new functionality to create more customer lures at the website entry point.
- Rich, nature-themed visual design, foliage imagery and photos of the Avalon team at work
- Site-wide contact panel, with phone number, email form and a callback request button
- Videos embedded around the site with dramatic GoPro footage of Avalon team members working at height using chainsaws, embedded from YouTube and Facebook
- Randomised customer testimonials across the site and professional credentials, reinforcing new customer confidence
- Coverage map to illustrate geographical area
- integration with social media – the Avalon Facebook & Instagram feeds are embedded in the website
- Diagrammatic illustration of tree management techniques, such as crown thinning and lifting
- A “severe weather” feature that can be switched on during storms, with a callback request button to draw in seasonal custom